By now, you’ve probably seen photo of homes and buildings that have included green walls, also known as vertical gardens, as part of their design, but have you ever wondered if there are any benefits to having a green wall?
Here are 8 awesome benefits of having a green wall…
1. They’re more interesting than typical wall art.
2. They’re a great way of hiding ugly walls.
3. They’re still uncommon enough to be a novelty.
4. They improve air quality
5. They don’t take up much space
6. They prevent graffiti
7. They add interesting textures to a space
8. They help with noise reduction